Structural Engineering plays a key part in the design of buildings and bridges. The design of building and bridges involve heavy-duty mathematics and physics to properly size and select structural frames. These structural frames are critical for ensuring that a building or bridge will remain intact under various environmental conditions. The combination of beams, columns, girders and trusses are the structural members that commonly form the construction of a structural frame.
AR-TECH Engineering P.C. has extensive experience in designing structural frames for buildings and bridges. We have experience in designing structural frames for commercial and residential buildings. Our design has utilized various materials, such as reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, structural steel, cold-form steel, masonry, and structural wood.
We are involved in all phases of the design process, which includes the following:
- Conceptual Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Document Preparation (including drawings and specifications)
- Construction Administration
- Survey of Existing Building Conditions
We can provide the following services:
- Structural design for new ground up construction of buildings or bridges
- Renovations and Expansion
- Steel dunnage design
- Connection design
- Gravity & lateral analysis
- Structural analysis
- Structural engineering calculations