Sprinkler systems play a critical role in buildings for protecting occupants and property. These safety systems are carefully designed to control or suppress fire. Essentially, a sprinkler system is a collection of nozzles (commonly known as sprinkler heads) that are connected with a series of pipes. A fire pump provides the desireable flow and pressure for the system.
Our licensed professional engineers have extensive experience designing sprinkler systems for various types of buildings, including residential and commercial spaces. We have developed extensive expertise in interpreting the National Fire Protection Association Code (NFPA) –which is the standard that governs the design of the different types of sprinkler systems – to building designs so that they are protected in a event of a fire.
We are involved in all phases of the design process, which includes the following:
- Conceptual Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Document Preparation (including drawings and specifications)
- Construction Administration
- Survey of Existing Building Conditions
Our clients are typically architects and building owners. Some of the sprinkler system
design services we provide are as follow:
- Sprinkler system designs for light/ordinary/high harzards
- Wet Sprinkler Systems
- Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pump Design/Selection
- Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems