Our engineers provide design solutions for mechanical systems that provide heating and cooling for buildings. This include sizing and laying out ductwork, calculating air volume to cool or heat building spaces, sizing fans and blowers, calculating heating and cooling loads to size and select mechanical systems.
We are involved in all phases of the design process, which includes the following:
- Conceptual Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Document Preparation (including drawings and specifications)
- Construction Administration
- Survey of Existing Building Conditions
Our clients are typically architects and building owners. We focus our design solutions around client input, cost and reduction of energy consumption. We are strong proponents on the idea of creating designs that are environmentally friendly.
Some of the mechanical systems we have design are as follow:
- Package units (Rooftop units)
- Split Systems
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems
- Heat Pump Systems
- Cooling Towers